1 Baby College / Early Care
Our Baby College/Early Care program promotes the success of parents, caregivers, and children between the ages of 0 and 3. This program provides new and expectant parents and caregivers with the ins and outs of early childhood development. We see newborns as future college graduates, community role models, and leaders. Our goal is to help them succeed along with their support system.
- Includes a curriculum that covers all essential topics for children from age zero to three
- Allows participants to develop a sense of community with classmates and form new friendships that offer support, empathy, and laughter
- After completing the program, graduates leave with a wealth of parenting knowledge and confidence
2 High-Quality Childcare
- Consists of top-notch childcare designed to contribute to children’s well-being
- Provides parents and caregivers with support by allowing their children to be cared for while they are away at work
- Contributes to children’s personal development
3 Student Support
We Offer the Following Student Support Services to Students in Kindergarten Through the 12th Grade:
- Read Right: Reading support.
- Good Behavior Game: A classroom management program.
- Accelerated Middle School Program: Intensive instruction and remediation to enable students to progress on grade level.
- Career Cluster Academy: Career development and coaching for students in high school.
- MATHia Algebra System: Professional development to facilitate student performance in algebra.
- Prevention Services: Prevention services focused on violence, substance abuse, etc.
- School-Based Mental Health: Counseling support services.
- Academic Case Management: Academic case managers, student and family support, home visitation.
- Check & Connect: Student engagement and support services.
- Provides continued support for students to set them up for success
- Gives children the tools necessary to expand their knowledge and improve life skills and their well-being
4 Extended Academic Day
- Allows students to receive additional instruction to help improve grades and increase knowledge and skills
- Keeps students active and healthy with physical fitness
- Educates students on nutrition for a healthy diet
5 College / Career
Lancaster Promise Neighborhood offers support to help students transition into college and their careers. From assisting students in preparing for college to providing support during college, we give students the resources they need to reap the benefits of a college education.
We offer the following college and career services:
- SAT Prep Clinics: Preparation for college admissions testing.
- Summer STEM Camp: Tutoring and enrichment conducted on campus.
- Summer Bridge Program: Summer component to transition students into college.
- College Awareness and Support: Assist students and families with preparation for postsecondary education.
- Advanced Placement / Dual Enrollment: Rigorous coursework to facilitate college enrollment and success.
- Provides support and resources to help students prepare and transition into college and their careers
6 Neighborhood Revitalization / Pride
- Restores community pride through neighborhood revitalization efforts
7 Health / Medical Home
- Health Promotion and Support: Health awareness and supports to school and home.
- Nutrition Support and Engagement: Teaching kitchen, community garden, parent and school support.
- Provides public health awareness and support for the entire school zone
- Allows the community to learn a variety of skills and knowledge related to nutrition
8 Training / Staffing
- High-quality training to set staff members, students, parents, and caregivers up for success
- Allows Lancaster Promise Neighborhood to consist of qualified individuals to run every program efficiently and effectively.
9 Data / System
- Allows valuable data to be gathered and analyzed to help improve the overall program.
- Ensures that Lancaster Promise Neighborhood is continuously making progress regarding setting everyone involved in our programs up for success from “cradle to career.”